Thursday, July 3, 2008

The things you do...

the things you do that put a smile on my face... even when i show you a shitty face... but then if i showed you i like it... then you would stop..

... when you do that nasal laugh
... when you tickle me
... when you poke me and try to irritate me
... when you reply my messages
... when you hug me
... when you follow me out and bear with my friends who can be pains occasonally
... when you fix the woodcraft
... when you are there when i need you
... when you chase me around in the mall
... when you let all cares go and be a child
... when you ask me for help
... when you say my name
... when you compliment me
... when you lay beside me
... when you sleep on my arm
... when you follow me for house shopping
... when you change my sheets
... when you smile, it feels like a bunch of roses just bloomed.....

..........

No comments: