Thursday, July 3, 2008

New found

Friends......

is someone special,
A friend
is that special one
A friend
is someone you never lie to
A friend
can b a boy or a girl
A friend
is someone that is always
A friend
will always listen to you
A friend
always has input to give
A friend
will never leave you in the dust
A friend
Will help you through the thick and the thin
A friend 
will always stand by your side
A friend
will never let you down
A friend
is someone everyone needs


Hmmh.... 24 years of my life,
Many friends I've had,
Many have come,
Many have gone,

But who are my friends, my real friends.. friends who have been there throughout my life?

For years over Ive always claimed that i dont have friends or shoulders to lean on...
for years I though I was alone...

Perhaps, because I grew up too fast? too mature? too wat???

Ive isolated the ones who cared, the ones who were sincere...

Mistakes ive made, will haunt you when least expect...

I guess, time has changed my perception,

its time i've allowed some people in y life..

 I met Bryan Bam Bam, Eke@Chalkie, Louise@LULU... oh and Sree... surprisingly.. even though we know each other for only but a few weeks, somehow it feels we know a lot.. sometimes maybe too much...

But then i love ya all!!!










No comments: