Thursday, July 3, 2008

Someone....

Met a girl recently...

Well actually met her during STYLO kl,

Initial thought = she was a spoiled brat.. hahahahaha

Then met her again recently.. when she was looking for a job, introduced her to my boss, which had been drinking and upset, thanks to the moron NIGEL GAN, who just had to tell her on that day that he was leaving the company and joining 'Taman Taman'. Fucker!... sorry.. just had to say it la..

andways... this gal meeting upset boss... not good.. she left unhappy..


Back to the plot...

Changed my perception of her, she was actually not a spoilt brat, she was actually quite the opposite. she was down to earth...

(psst.... she still harping on the fact that i thought she was a brat/bimbo... )

anyways... after that night did not see her, then bout 2 weeks later when i'm out with the usual suspects (Me, Bryan, Eke, Leisa, and Priya).. we went to Social..and as we were leavng.. there was this familar face sitting outside the place talking on the phone...

Greeted her, said hello... and left.. went down ti Nirvanas to have supper. Texted her that its not safe talking on the phone at night alone especially in bangsar.. And she replies.. and i reply and she replies and i repli x 11ty2 million times..

hahahhahah

anyways... I finally ask her out for dinner. Took her to attic in bangsar. Twas a Sunday...
We had some dinner and suffered with the horrible sounding band..

oh and if anyone who reads this works/knows the owner of the attica.. please tell him his shound sucks. For 1 ... you dont face your speakers towards each other... its just wrong dude... oh.. and if you wanna amplify something.. amplify everything!!!!

yeah...

so we left from attic and went to a mamak near her place..chilled there till like 6 am... then left for home and suffered the whole day at work.. sigh...

anyways, twas the next day that  text and told her that i like her... like 'like'.. and she goes to saying noooooooo.. hahahaha.. no la she had her reasons, and even told me to stop. or things just might get messy...

two things i could do
1) leave and sulk
2)stay and maybe get hurt or maybe not

I chose No.2

Some of my guy friends gave me different opinions
1) Leg i dude.. if she says so.. leave her alone.. or she;ll just milk you dry
  2) Bro... the only opinion that matter is your own. Dont listen to others, especially matters of the heart

and so... I chose No. 2 again

We then went out many times.. chilled for hours, talked over the phone for hours, we text like almost everyday. It almost seems like we're in a relationship already... hahahah

Anyways, i then ask her again 'Remember when you said nothing will ever happen between us, does it still apply' and she goes on to saying," yes it still does. and please stop liking me, it may be my mistake for someone great like you go but thats my prerogative" 

Haih... I just dunno what to do...

anyways I just put it past me, swear t myself that i;ll never bring it up to her again. We still are the same, if not closer.

She stays over, we chill, I can lie down still and not say a word, and still feel content just with her very presence...

I'm in love I guess... Yes I am... I think about her all the time, I care for her, I love her..

But yes I know it will never come to a conclusion, it will never happened, It will be me just in love with someone who will never be loved back...

The time will come when i'll be broken to a million pieces, when i;ll be hurt so bad beyond recognition.. I just hope someone will be there when it happens... to help me piece back the parts into 1....

But for now, I'll just love her and care for her as much as I can. for some reason she makes me whole when i;m with her. Like the missing piece in the puzzle she fits ever so perfectly....



No comments: