Thursday, July 3, 2008

looking back....

hey... 

Its been a while since i sat here, since i sat her typing and spilling (verbal/typing diarrhoea) all my emotions thoughts and ideas here on this pathetic website...

I know all my recent post are quite emotional and probably leads those who read, or me potraying that i have no life. Quite lame dont you think....?

I must say many things have happened since, some good, some bad, and some just...normal..

hahaha

I shall ignore my past, the recent ones at least...

after my last post, K who read my post was offended on what i wrote, we had some verbal disagreements... and we sorted. or at least i think...

Well, she may have done some bad things to me, or so I make it seem. I'm sorry.
But, its not entirely her fault... it takes two to clap...

Things i may have done or said could have led to things being ugly...

Anyways... bottom line now, she has apologized to me, and I....being the stubborn ass that I am, just cant forgive..

Why?  I dont know... Partly maybe because I dont wanna get hurt no more? or maybe just the male ego kicking in? I dunno...

It works fine with me, so why should i change it right?....




No comments: