Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What bothers you...

in HER life....

I asked him what was wrong - he said nothing
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset - he said it had nothing to do with me and not t worry

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled ad kept driving. I cant explain his behaviour; I dont know why he dint say 'I love you too'. 

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore, He just sat there and watced TV. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation, but he had fallen asleep.

I'm almost sure his thoughts are with someone else...

In HIS life..

Work is sooooo fucked up. Someone I knew really fucked me over..

No comments: