Tuesday, November 11, 2008

timings...

Why do people commit when they cant?
Why do people over promise but under deliver?
Why do people set a time and yet not show up?

Do they not know that they keep others waiting?
That they keep others expectant?

Why all the hype but no action?

WHY? WHyY WHY?

I've had people say they are downstairs (my office is 2 floors up). So I go down, they are NOT there. Then you cal them then they say their parking. Then you wait another 10 mins, call them, and guess wut? They wont answer their calls. Then they call you back and say, 'oh, i was in Bangsar Shopping Centre, thought your office was there' (My office is in Telawi BTW). Then they rock up 1 hour later.

DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING FRUSTATIING THAT IS??? and the best part, he wants to see me to do a business deal, AND its the first time meeting me. How professional.

Then other times, you get someone saying they are coming at 2, and they will hurry, but at 4pm, you still dont see them. And then you ask them and they say 'you still in bangsar?' What kind of no brainer is that???? I mean, you supposed to meet me in Bangsar, and then you ask me where I am, when you are already 2 hours late?...

I personally feel, there are 3 reasons for this

1) They are just indisciplined and lazy.
2) they are compulsive pathological liars.
3) they dont give 2 hoots bout other ppl cause they seem to think they are better off.

Whichever the reason is... .. If you find yourself in this category, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

ITs not that difcult to send a text to say you'll be late or something, rather than keep quiet and wait for the other person to ask.

If you have a problem with timing, DEAL WITH IT! People dont have to get use to your late comings. It only shows how unprofessional you are.



No comments: