Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Life

Day in Day out
Morn comes, a new day is seen,
From my humble abode I go into the wolf's lair
And there I will be for the next freaking 16 hours or so per freaking day...!!!!

Is this what I want?
Is this the life I choose to lead?
To not have a life out of my weekends?

Dinners are cancelled, plans are cancelled,
Friends become acquaintances which in time will reduce to just mere strangers

Many roads lie ahead, many paths are before me,
which one do I choose? What do I do?

We can speculate the end point, but we cant think of the journey.

A decision only I can make for myself, why burden others with this questions, fool I am to think theyd care.

Something I must think hard about.

The choices I choose to live life by...

1 comment:

LY said...

I think i'm turning into that stranger soon.... :(