Sunday, October 28, 2007

Singapore... The Journey

Raya this year has come again.. Another year, another raya, but where has all the people gone to? The ones we share over the years? When raya seem more like Chinese new year? The years where alcohol was present the whole eve, when we would all go together and send Syed to pray. Sigh… all but memories remain..

This year would be in a different scenario, in a different place, in a different country,,, haih..

Was sick the whole day, some say it was the papaya some say it was the chicken in Ronnie Q… who knows.. only thing I know, I’m staying well clear of both.. haha
Seemed to be a puking spree the whole day..

Picked up SZ from her office at 6, still in a state of pain, somehow upon setting eyes on her, the pain seemed to ease.

‘ The sun lights the day,
the moon lights the night,
I light up when you call my name’

Ok ok, enough with the sentiments already! Went on to pick Angela, Jamie and Eliza (Also known as I cant keep my mouth shut) from KL Sentral. Started on our journey to Singapore the fine city! Traffic was bad till about Seremban thereafter was quite smooth except for the constant pain and tumbling in me not so lil tummy. Stoped to puke at least about 4 times.

Arrived causeway at about 12midnight, then find our way to The golden landmark hotel, somewhere on Victoria street, being the 1st time driving in Singapore, IS NOT A JOKE! Finally arrived at the hotel, Angela & Jamie ditched us upon arrival, Eliza, I think we left her off somewhere else with some dude…

2 comments: