Sunday, October 28, 2007

Singapore...Day 1







Me & SZ was alone when Ang & Jam ditched us. Me lying on the bed trying to look as strong as possible, but alas when her gaze sets on me, I just seem to lose it all, and melt into a lil pulp. There I am, sick as a dog with all the puking going on, and she showing me all the love and affection, for once I felt so useless, so powerless, so so so not in control. For once I dared to let go and let myself be in control. Even though she just sat there, with my head in her lap, things felt so serene, so calming, so peaceful.

Its morning now, feel so much better as if the night in her arms was like a miracle cure J. Anyways, 1st stop was at dome in The Mall or something, just by Fort Canning. Had a much needed latte and some ‘big’ breakfast with tomatoes. YUCKS!!


















Next stop, Orchard road, we literally walked the whole day. Our legs was gonna fall off! Took some shots along the way. Met a lovely couple outside SG’s jewel fest which btw was not really much to see. SZ was quite excited about it though. They were walking down and saw me with my bulky Nikon and asked me to shoot them which I did. Ben and Mary.

Met Abbi at the Hilton, he was in Sincere Watches and had to help him choose a watch, a Panarai or a JLC. He seemed to like the JLC but me ans SZ still chose the Panaral which he ended up buying for about 10k SG dollars OMG! The rest of the day was just norm.

Back to the hotel, dragged SZ to the pool as I wanted to take some shots of anything. Quite disappointed as I could not shoot much during the day. Anyways SZ was quite accommodating. Makes me feel more for her.

Now time to hit the clubs, went down to Clark Quay, but did not bring the cam as I did not know where to put her later. 1st stop, MOS, was a cool club, only drawback was the no smoking part. Sigh… made a startling discovery when SZ told me she actually enjoyed techno music, luckily she said only in Australia, as the techno@feng tau clubs in KL are like soooooo the lala. Next stop Hed Kandi, SZ wanted to go by this place for some time I guess as she always talked about it before the trip, another cool joint, unfortunately, another 100% smoke free premise. Sigh,,
Headed back to the hotel with SZ… both loaded with alcohol and passion as I would put it. Had some dessert back in the hotel and off to zzzzzzzzzzz….

No comments: