Friday, December 5, 2008

Grateful?

How can someone say you take them for granted?

Wut is being taken for granted?


its easy for someone to point a finger and say something,
its easy to say someone is childish. very.

They say to heed your own words, but yet they do not understand even the meaning of what they ask...


for example;

you sit on my table, then ignore me, like I aint there. then you feed the person, again like I aint there.
Then i go for a walk, your friends then sit in my place, I come back to move my stuff, I suddenly became like a complete stranger ..... AT MY OWN TABLE!. then i move my stuff of, and apologize for being there?

WTF?!

fine....

I wont say anything, cause if I do, its me being childish right? fine... 

anyways, thats my frustration for today... what;ll be next I wonder?


No comments: