Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008...

Said to many friends ... " DAMN... 2008 went Fuc%ing fast right!!!..

Seems like just yesterday was STYLO KL.. and damn... its the 31st of December now..

Well.. its a nice time to look back of my life this year..

in January... hmmh.. dont remember much of 2007/2008 new year, only that I was in Midvalley with the Stylistics for a ballroom show or as somone said it ("the stylisTITS from Penisville)... those of you who remember wut happened well good for you!!!! or it was a show whichi donated RM100,000.000 to Malaysian Aids i think but it was said as RM100... well that wut happens when you get an alcoholic emcee....hahahahha


anyways... Lotsa friends I met, lotsa enemies I made too... some one once told me "I'm loved by hundreds but hated by thousands"well.. dude.. after meeting you... i added another number to your hate list cheers MR.BUB*.... hahahahaha (What a name rite)

hahahah...


Also I guess I've fale in Love this year.. yes IN LOVE... o the 20th of July 2008.. will always be a date in my memory..

Despite the many disagreements we had, the countless times my patience was lost... I still love her dearly.

For the first time in my 24 years of life (to some I:M STILL 21!!!), i think ive actually fallen. fallen so deep, i dont wanna other getting up.

Well.. peeps..

I wish all if you that read this (and those who dont) a Happy and prosperous 2009.
May you find happiness and joy in the coming year, and may you live like a king (ok la i watched too much 300) hahahaha..

Cheers ppl and to my love... I love you, and I hope for many more years to come!


No comments: