Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dejavu.....

Thursday 1/5/2008

The wound still bleeds, the pain still exist.... in the meantime ive sorta been seeing this person.. i dunno if seeing would be the right word, dunno wats it all about, maybe just close friends which i miscontruded... I dunno..

Had a morning meet with Mike, for some other work... Went to have a look at my car, and this other person.. hmmh i'll just call her 'K' la... was with me...

Told me she had a movie with someone, cool, i say, enjoy urself k...

Dropped her at Gardens, and i moved on home to practice some bass..

Promised Sean i would take him for a movie, so picked him up at 6.45 went to Gardens, booked a show for 9.00pm
damn.. like 2 hours.. wut to do..

Decided to go get something to eat...
Went down to Burger King, .... K called and then joined us with M...

walked around a bit, left them at 8..

Went for my movie, sat tru it...
K text me at about 10 ish... replied her..

Left the movies at bout 11.15.. still no reply called her 3 times no answer..

Starting to worry a lil..

Sent sean home...
Called her again still no answer...

More worrying...
Reached home... and he is not at home as well...

I called again no reply, checked with her housemate, she's not back..
My heart starts to pound...

Called D and got M's number, called M and also no answer..

and then i get a text from K... ' I'm with him'

yeah like ok... at least tell from the beggining la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twas bout 1am i think...

Anyways... another slap taken...

No comments: