Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Content....

Whoa..... cant remember much during the last two weeks...

All I know is dat have been up and down Singapore many times.. HA hahaha... I;m the new unpaid driver! DAMN!!!

STYLO SG seems to be kicking of well, the first leg would be the prelude launch on the 1st of August in HKL..
So work = 8/10 hahahaha fo rnow.. hope it would be 12/10

Relationships... well I guess that goes better... hahaha

Me and that certain someone have decided to give it a try.. so we are on 'probation' hahaha Doink!

Its funny, how in the initial stage, she would say, NOoooooo, dont wanna be involved, because of too may uncertainties in life, dont wana get hurt bla bla bla..

And me still being there, well as the saying goes, ... (Whats that saying again).. somehting about always being around and the heart grows fonder hahahaha..

Anyways yeah.... HAHAHA

Well... its still a bit difficult as there are some people around that would like to dictate my life. weirdos!!!

'Dont date her' , 'I dont have good feelings', 'she is too young for you'.... GOD!!!! Whats up with you people....!!!!!

You dont even know her, how can you judge???? STUPID!!!

None the less... I am living my life and those who have their opinions.. well .. Fuck Off!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyways.. yeah.. Am contente for now, I am happy being with her, Happy doing things for her, Just happy with her presence... 

Oh boy... I think I'm in Love!!!

No comments: